Let me introduce you!
Through the monthly chat, I always meet several wonderful Disney fans and bloggers and make many new friends. I am able to learn and keep up to date on the latest exciting news coming out of Disney Parks and Resorts.
Since we all enjoy sharing our knowledge and helping others plan the most magical Disney vacation possible, we decided to collaborate outside of the Twitter chat to create resources for other Disney fans, LIKE YOU, to enjoy!!
Here are all the ways you can connect with us online:
- Subscribe to our email to receive all the updates to the website, announcements about the monthly chat topics, contest notifications, and Disney discounts and product offers.
- Connect with our Twitter page @Disfanchat
- Find our DisFanChat Facebook Page
- Want even more personal interaction with Disney bloggers and experts? Then join either or both or our Facebook groups.
As you can see, we love connecting with YOU and connecting YOU to other Disney planning experts. Be sure to check it all out and leave us a comment so we can say hello!
Upcoming DisFanChat Topics Include:
- Disney Vacation Club – Renting, Buying, and Properties- Hosted by The Pixie Dusted Planner
- Disney Springs & Downtown Disney- Hosted by Word of Mouse
- Time-saving tips- Hosted by Disfanchat
- Decoding the Dining Plan- Hosted by Moment Mom
Be sure to use #disfanchat to join in! Not sure how to do that? Keep reading!
SPEAKING OF RESOURCES, be sure to check out:
- Five Hacks That Will Save You Time, Money, and Stress on Your Disney World Vacation!
- Five Reasons This Skeptic Became a Full Blown Disney Fanatic
- Five Ways To Stay On Property and Not Go Broke
How To Participate In A Twitter Party:
- Simply log into to your Twitter page
- Type the relevant # in the search bar. In our case #disfanchat
- Scroll to the top of the page and click the link that says “Latest” in order to keep up with the last posts
- Reply to the questions as they are posted and enjoy the “chatter” that happens around each.
- Don’t worry if you get “behind” arrive “late” or feel like you are lost. Just hop in, meet and follow other Disney friends and fans, and have fun! After a few parties, you will get the swing of it!